PhotosphereViewer.net let's you explore fascinating Android Photospheres without having to use a smartphone, tablet or the need to upload and share your spheres on Google Views, Google Plus or Google Maps.
The usage is fairly simple:
- Click the "Browse" button next to "Choose A Photosphere".
- Choose one of your Photosphere images and click "Open".
- Wait for the Photosphere to be rendered.
- Drag to move and use your mousewheel to zoom.
That's it. Very easy, isn't it?
Important Notes / Known Issues
- Works with Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox only.
- If you experience any problems while viewing Photospheres, simply hit the "Reset Viewer" button and everything will be fine again.
- Some image editors strip the necessary EXIF data from your photos when saving them. Once the EXIF information have been removed, the sphere is unuseable, cannot be viewed in 3D anymore and you will just see a black screen. Keep that in mind if you want to edit your photospheres. Adobe Photoshop is save to use.
- Using PhotosphereViewer.net on a Mac may result in a black screen when trying to load a Photosphere under certain conditions. We highly recommend to use a Windows or Linux PC.